Access and use of this site is provided by The Waterdale Group subject to the following Terms & Conditions. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and condition, which take effect immediately on your first use of this site. Waterdale reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time upon this site, and your use of this site following such a change constitutes your acceptance.
- Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, altered or posted without prior permission by The Waterdale Group.
- You agree to use of this site for lawful purposes only and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict use the use of, another user.
- You acknowledge that The Waterdale Group will not be liable in any circumstances for the charges of any telecommunications, system or services you may incur when accessing this site.
- The Waterdale Group may require you to legitimately register before we supply any non-chargeable product or service via this website.
- Privacy of the individual is recognised and can be read in Privacy Statement.
- Any information, products or services supplied by third party partners is supplied under the terms and conditions of those third parties.
- The contents of any third party websites linked to this site are entirely out of our control and users access this information at their own risk.